Stainless Coil VG vaporizer pipe
This innovative, patent-pending bat-style pipe is made of stainless steel wire coils, precisely manufactured so that they attach by twisting/screwing. The coil pipe comprises 5 coils-two in the bottom (bowl) half, and three in the filter (top) portion. The two halves of the pipe fit together by twisting/screwing.
The stainless steel coil pipe has some interesting features:
1) The coil pipe has 100% stainless steel construction. There is no wood, aluminum, adhesive or any other material in this pipe (other than the ceramic filter, of course). Therefore, both top and bottom can be cleaned with solvents.
2) The coil pipe can be completely disassembled by hand, by unscrewing the steel coils. This means disassembly is easy, and each component can be cleaned separately. The ceramic filter can be removed, and hit with a torch to completely burn off soot if necessary.
3) The coil pipe is thermally insulated, due to an air gap between the inner and outer coils. Therefore, the outser surface does not become hot. The coil pipe stays much cooler than the aluminum Bat VG.
4) The coil pipe uses flame heat very efficiently, since it is so well insulated. This makes it good to use in cold weather. It also means a slightly smaller flame can be used. The coil pipe tends to run hotter than our other pipes, since little heat is lost to the outer surfaces.
The coil pipe has some limitations that buyers should be aware of:
1) The flame intake hole is on the endface, not the side like in the aluminum bat. This makes it a little harder to locate the flame properly. We dont think this is a big issue, however, since the shape of the coil pipe provides some visibility.
2) The coil pipe is flexible and can be damaged by creating a permanent bend in the coils. However, the wire size is pretty large (0.050") so this will not happen with normal use, or from putting the pipe in your pocket or something. Even stepping on the pipe does not cause permanent deformation of the coils, so we consider this to be a theoretical concern. However, stepping on the pipe will crush the ceramic filter, FYI.
3) The coil pipe is flexible. Bending it causes gaps to open between the coils. Therefore, bowl contents can spill from these gaps when the pipe is bent.
|Includes||1 x Stainless Coil VG vaporizer pipe|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Dimensions||Length: 12.7cm | Diameter: 2.5cm | Height: 5.1cm|
|Heat Up Time||2-5 Seconds|
|Temperature Range||20°C - 200+°C|
|Uses Per Charge||No|
|Balloon Inflation System||No|
|Instruction manual||Stainless Coil Vaporgenie Instruction Manual|
We try to ensure that all orders received before 3:00 pm (QLD Time) are dispatched from our warehouse on the same day. Orders received during the weekend will be shipped on the next business day. All parcels are shipped using the Australia Post eParcel delivery. All packages are sent fully insured and you will be sent a tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
All parcels will be delivered to the provided shipping address and will require a signature on receipt. It is recommended to provide a work address for delivery if no one is home during business hours as due to safety issues, the parcel cannot be left unattended. Where no one is home to sign for the parcel, a card will be left detailing the nearest Australia Post outlet where the parcel can be collected.
Parcels will be plain and unmarked for privacy and security with no mention of our company name or the contents of the parcel.
To get a shipping quote for your order just click the "Add to Cart" button for the item/s you are interested in. Our shipping calculator will be displayed on the shopping cart page. Enter your details to calculate the accurate shipping cost for your order. Australian Vaporizers will always use the best possible delivery method to get your order to you quickly and economically.
All shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the shipping method you selected. You will see the cost of each shipping method for your order in the shipping section of the checkout.
Order delivery times depend on the shipping service selected and your location. Our couriers deliver to most destinations across Australia within 1 to 7 days. All orders are typically delivered quickly, however, at certain times, problems out of our control can occur which may cause delay in delivery. We apologise in advance if this happens.
Below are estimated delivery times to major cities and most metro areas within Australia. Delivery times to remote areas may take a little longer.
|Australia Post - Regular (2 - 10 Business Days)|
|Australia Post - Express (1 - 3 Business Days)|
Please note that Transit times exclude weekends and public holidays.
Orders sent via the Express Post service will be delivered next business day to the postcodes listed on this page.
Pick up is now available from our Brisbane warehouse (located in Newmarket). Please select the Store Pick Up option during the checkout to place a pick up order.
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Price Match Promise
If you're ready to buy online at Australian Vaporizers but have seen a cheaper price on a competitor's website, please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with our best online price. We will beat any other Australian retailers price and will do our best to match overseas retailers. When quoting overseas pricing the total price must include any freight components and sales tax. Prices must be converted into Australian dollars and the item must be in stock. Australian Vaporizers will only match prices with other authorized vendors.