DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
This variant is out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Regular Price: $119.95
About the DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer
Handcrafted in the USA, the DynaVap Nonavong is a super small, discreet vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Simply fill the cap with herb or concentrates, fit back it on the unit and heat the cap with a lighter. A small click from the cap will notify you that your VapCap is ready to use, clicking again once it has cooled down.
At 92mm, the NonaVonG has a 62mm stem with a titanium tip which is ideally tapered to fit 14mm adapters. The device has trisected nonagon geometry making this VapCap a visual piece of art. The nine-sided stem makes the device roll resistant and its airport allows the user to manually modify the air to vapor intake ratio.
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Materials: Titanium, wood|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Kit Includes
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarse to finely ground) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the Nonavong while applying heat to the cap, a jet torch style lighter works best.
- Once you hear the Nonavong's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
*Please note wood colouration and grain patterns may vary*