*NEW* DynaVap M 2019 Vaporizer Colored Edition
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Regular Price: $125.00
The 2019 Colored M Series; A Colorful Take On The Classic M Vaporizer
The newest (and possibly limited) edition to the DynaVap range is the colored version of their popular M Vaporizer. The coating is scratch, heat and oxidation resistant, utilizing the durable PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) process. Available in 3 Fall themed colors, Phantom (matte black), Aurum (gold) and Rosium (pink), these M vaporizers are colored seamlessly in every visible piece.
Handcrafted in the USA, the DynaVap 2019 M Vaporizer is a super small, discreet vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Simply fill the cap with herb or concentrates, fit back it on the unit and heat the cap with a lighter. A small click from the cap will notify you that your VapCap is ready to use, clicking again once it has cooled down.
DynaVap 2019 "M" Vaporizer Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Materials: Stainless steel|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
DynaVap 2019 "M" Vaporizer Kit Includes
- DynaVap 2019 "M" Vaporizer
- Storage Tube
- User Guide
DynaVap 2019 "M" Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.