DynaVap Omnivap Titanium XL Vaporizer
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
RYOT Smell Safe Krypto Kit+$22.95
Volcano Acrylic Herb Grinder 55mm - 3 pc.+$7.95
Space Case Small Aluminium Grinder 50mm - 2 pc.+$29.95
SLX v2 Ceramic Coated Herb Grinder - 50mm
Regular Price: $264.95
DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL Vaporizer
At 109mm, the OmniVap XL Titanium includes the Titanium Tip, Cap, Omni Mouthpiece and XL Condenser Assembly, and a 62mm Omni Titanium Stem. Apart from the stainless steel cap, the OmniVap XL is made entirely of titanium and does not get hot even after prolonged use (except for vaporization chamber and titanium tip).
The Omni system has a specialized design to allow for simple adjustment of flow restriction, allowing complete control of the vapor and air intake ratio. Adjust by simply twisting the mouthpiece, which extends/retracts the condenser into the tip. It is not compatible with the M Tip or body midsections.
DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL Vaporizer Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL Vaporizer Kit Includes
- DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL Vaporizer
- Storage Tube
- User Guide
DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.