Stainless Coil VGVaporGenie
Genuine 240V Australian Model
Unlike some of our competitors we don't sell fakes or incompatible 110V units. When you shop at Australian Vaporizers you can rest assured you are getting the real thing.
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Vaporgenie Maintenance Kit+$8.95
Vaporgenie Wire Brush+$3.95
VaporGenie Replacement Scr...+$4.95
Walnut Hand Carved VaporGenie
Vaporgenie Poker and Sleeve
Regular Price: $49.95
Stainless Coil VG vaporizer pipe
This innovative, patent-pending bat-style pipe is made of stainless steel wire coils, precisely manufactured so that they attach by twisting/screwing. The coil pipe comprises 5 coils-two in the bottom (bowl) half, and three in the filter (top) portion. The two halves of the pipe fit together by twisting/screwing.
The stainless steel coil pipe has some interesting features:
1) The coil pipe has 100% stainless steel construction. There is no wood, aluminum, adhesive or any other material in this pipe (other than the ceramic filter, of course). Therefore, both top and bottom can be cleaned with solvents.
2) The coil pipe can be completely disassembled by hand, by unscrewing the steel coils. This means disassembly is easy, and each component can be cleaned separately. The ceramic filter can be removed, and hit with a torch to completely burn off soot if necessary.
3) The coil pipe is thermally insulated, due to an air gap between the inner and outer coils. Therefore, the outser surface does not become hot. The coil pipe stays much cooler than the aluminum Bat VG.
4) The coil pipe uses flame heat very efficiently, since it is so well insulated. This makes it good to use in cold weather. It also means a slightly smaller flame can be used. The coil pipe tends to run hotter than our other pipes, since little heat is lost to the outer surfaces.
The coil pipe has some limitations that buyers should be aware of:
1) The flame intake hole is on the endface, not the side like in the aluminum bat. This makes it a little harder to locate the flame properly. We dont think this is a big issue, however, since the shape of the coil pipe provides some visibility.
2) The coil pipe is flexible and can be damaged by creating a permanent bend in the coils. However, the wire size is pretty large (0.050") so this will not happen with normal use, or from putting the pipe in your pocket or something. Even stepping on the pipe does not cause permanent deformation of the coils, so we consider this to be a theoretical concern. However, stepping on the pipe will crush the ceramic filter, FYI.
3) The coil pipe is flexible. Bending it causes gaps to open between the coils. Therefore, bowl contents can spill from these gaps when the pipe is bent.
compatibility Herbs dimensions Length: 12.7cm | Diameter: 2.5cm | Height: 5.1cm power Flame temperature control User Skill temperature range 20 - 200+ vaporizer heat source Flame vaporizer manual http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/media/manuals/Stainless Coil Vaporgenie Instrucion Manual.pdf vaporizer warranty Lifetime