VapirRise Balloon O-Ring (Blue)Vapir
Genuine 240V Australian Model
Unlike some of our competitors we don't sell fakes or incompatible 110V units. When you shop at Australian Vaporizers you can rest assured you are getting the real thing.
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Regular Price: $6.95
Replacement blue Balloon O-Ring for the VapirRise. This blue O-Ring holds your balloon in place when attached to the valve and helps to create an airtight seal so that vapour can't escape. If your O-Ring has become loose or worn, or you notice a loss of vapour, it may be time to replace it with a new one.
How to assemble a VapirRise balloon:
- Remove the blue O-Ring from the Balloon Valve
- Place the blue O-Ring around the open end of the VapirRise balloon and roll it up at least 1 inch, leaving plenty of balloon material at the opening
- Insert the Balloon Valve into the open end of the balloon and roll the O-Ring into the groove where it should sit
- Fold the excess balloon material back over the O-Ring
- Once the balloon has been secured with the O-Ring and the excess material rolled back, squeeze the Balloon Clamp around this excess material to seal the balloon to the valve and prevent vapour loss.
- Secure the Balloon Valve to the heating chamber by twisting it counter-clockwise
- Switch the Balloon Valve to the On position and turn on the fan to begin inflating the balloon with vapour
1 x VapirRise Balloon O-Ring (Blue)
***For use with older versions of the VapirRise that require balloon assembly to the valve using an O-ring. Not suited for the VapirRise V2 balloons with the silicone tube connection.