Vaporbrothers Glass EZ Change Whip KitVapor Brothers
Genuine 240V Australian Model
Unlike some of our competitors we don't sell fakes or incompatible 110V units. When you shop at Australian Vaporizers you can rest assured you are getting the real thing.
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Vaporbrothers Ceramic EZ C...+$59.95
Vaporbrothers Regular Screens+$5.00
Vaporbrothers Standard Whi...+$29.95
Regular Price: $89.95
The innovation continues at Vaporbrothers with the brand new EZ Change Whip Kit. Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the first whip on the market to eliminate the need for metal by using a ceramic screen.
A high temperature silicone sleeve that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip
Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!
EZ Change Whip Assembly Instructions:
1. Insert the Whip Handle and Mouthpiece onto the Hose (moisten the glass to insert).
2. Push the Whip Grip onto the Whip Handle
3. Place a Ceramic Screen in the open end of the Whip Grip.
4. Insert Whip Tip into open end of the Whip Grip, holding the Ceramic Screen firmly inside.
Tips: You can play around with this setup. the Whip Grip accepts 0.625" screens of any type (including the Vaporbrothers Mini .625" Screen). For better filtering and less herb particles in your mouth, place an additional Ceramic Screen in the other end of the Whip Grip. Never use brass screens.
1. Disassembly is easy if you "bend" the glass parts at the Whip Grip until they come apart.
2. DO NOT disassemble while glass is hot!
Vaporbrothers EZ Change Whip Cleaning:
1. Clean your Whip Grip by soaking it separately in alcohol or boiling water. the longer you soak it, the cleaner it will become. Save the solution for soaking the glass parts and ceramic screen later. The Whip Grip should not soak with any other item to ensure the silicone does not get contaminated.
2. Clean the glass parts and ceramic screen by removing the whip grip with the tip still attached. Be careful that the glass has cooled down before disassembly. Route the holes of the screen with a small paper clip and blow through the back of the whip grip to dislodge additional material. For complete cleaning, soak the parts in alcohol, boiling water, or your favorite cleaning solution.
3. Cleaning the hose can be difficult, Vaporbrothers recommends replacing it with a new one. Never use alcohol on the hose.
EZ Change Whip Warning:
1. Wait for the glass to cool down before disassembly.
2. If a glass piece breaks, disassemble very carefully. Do not inhale from chipped or cracked glass.
3. The pick tool may break the ceramic screen if you stick it in the holes. Use a paper clip or thin wire.