Walnut Hand Carved VaporGenie
$35.00 !Regular price $74.95
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
VaporGenie Replacement Screens - 10 pack+$4.95
Vaporgenie Maintenance Kit+$8.95
Vaporgenie Wire Brush+$3.95
Vaporgenie Poker and Sleeve
Volcano Acrylic Herb Grinder 55mm - 3 pc.+$7.45
Small Aluminium Keychain Stash
SLX v2 Ceramic Coated Herb Grinder - 50mm
Regular Price: $109.95
Special Price: $74.95
Introducing the Hand Carved VaporGenie!
These handcarved pipes are made by hand in upstate New York.
- The bowl, screen and filter top threads are all made of stainless steel.
- Measures 5.4 inches from mouthpiece tip to the center of the bowl. Total length (with mouthpiece) is about 6 inches, about 1 inch longer than classic models.
- The black mouthpiece is optional and can easily be removed by simply pulling it out.
- Ceramic filter is removable/replaceable. Removal is only necessary if soot needs to be cleaned (which should never be necessary).
- Mouthpiece borehole is 1/4" diameter. We recommend cleaning with 1/4" stainless steel brush.
- Do NOT clean with solvents or soapy water. Solvents will damage the wood.
- The top and bottom are made of matching wood, though a perfect match is not possible because of natural color variations.
- The natural and durable finish is a mixture of beeswax and carnauba wax.This finish can be re-appllied and refreshed.
- The bowl of the Handcarved VaporGenie is held in place with a small amount of high-performance, high temperature epoxy. This adhesive is guaranteed to not outgas or produce vapors. There is no adhesive in the vapor flow path.
Using the VaporGenie is easy!
Follow these 3 easy steps:
Load the bowl with loose ground herbs.
DO NOT PACK! Ground herbs have a high surface area that aids the vaporization process.
Inhale constantly while supplying flame to the flame filter. Your toke should be about 6-8 seconds long. Use a lighter flame about 1 inch tall. It is helpful to move the flame around to get the most uniform heating. We recommend using an electronic ignition lighter. Do not touch the flame to the ceramic filter. This is important because touching the flame to the ceramic filter will create soot that can eventually clog the filter. Soot will also create a bad taste.
compatibility Herbs dimensions Length: 12.7cm | Diameter: 2.5cm | Height: 5.1cm power Flame temperature control User Skill temperature range 20 - 200+ vaporizer faq Vaporgenie Vaporizer FAQ vaporizer heat source Flame vaporizer manual http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/media/manuals/Vaporgenie Vaporizer Instrucion Manual.pdf|http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/media/manuals/Vaporgenie Vaporizer Quick Start Guide.pdf vaporizer warranty Lifetime vapor quality 42
Rating & Reviews