You must be 18 or older to use this site.
Are you 18 or older?No
1. Access to this Site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and Namaste. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that references to "we" or "Namaste" means Namaste Technologies, Inc. and our subsidiaries and associates including Australian Vaporizers Pty Ltd (ACN 145 860 868).
Australian Vaporizers Pty Ltd (ACN 145 860 868) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Namaste Technologies, Inc. Namaste Technologies, Inc. is registered in Canada. Registered Office: 1600 – 100 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5X 1G5.
Australian Vaporizers is regulated by the governing laws of Australia. Namaste Technologies, Inc. is regulated by the Governing Laws of Canada.
1. This Site is established in Australia in accordance with and subject to the laws of Australia and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Australia and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site and any of the information on it, you agree that the Australian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
2. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. The information and the products and services on this Site are subject to specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions, such as restrictions concerning the persons to whom they may be made available. Details of specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate. You should read those details carefully before proceeding as they are important.
4. The information contained in this Site is for information purposes only and is not an invitation or offer to invest in any securities or other financial instruments of Namaste or any other company or an invitation or offer to buy or sell any other products or services or otherwise deal in any of these or enter into a contract with Namaste or any third party. The information provided does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Namaste and should not be relied upon by you in connection with any investment or other decision. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on this Site, we recommend that you consult a qualified professional adviser.
5. While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion we do not make any warranties, undertakings or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, availability, performance or functionality of this Site or any of its contents. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Site and we exclude all warranties, undertakings and representations (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
6. The information in this Site may be updated or altered at any time without notification and may at times be out of date. All of the contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by Namaste without notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so. Namaste may change the technical specifications of this Site or any portion thereof or suspend the availability or change the system resource applicable to your use of this Site or any portion thereof.
7. Access to and use of this Site is at the user's own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans or worms.
8. Namaste shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through you for any loss or damages of any nature suffered including but not limited to loss of business revenues or anticipated savings, loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial, punitive or exemplary, indirect or direct, consequential, special or similar loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort or otherwise and incurred and arising as a result of use of or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, as a result of:
Nothing in these terms and conditions attempt to exclude liability which is not permissible under applicable law, including for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
9. You may not use this Site to engage in activities which infringe the intellectual property or other rights of Namaste and/or its licensors or in such a way so to compromise the privacy of others, to impersonate another person or for purposes which are immoral, illegal or destroy the integrity of any data or other computer based information or which would violate local, state or national laws of any country.
10. Save where otherwise appearing, the intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to the content (including without limitation, information, graphics, software, text, sounds, images, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos) of this Site belong to Namaste. The intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to content which is supplied in this Site under licence to Namaste belongs to the relevant licensors. Namaste and its licensors retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the content of this Site. Use of the content of this Site is restricted to personal use by you. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to download software from this Site and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt any software. Any storing, reprocessing, reutilising, reproduction, distribution, dissemination or transmission of all or part of the content of this Site is prohibited except where expressly permitted by Namaste either on its own behalf or on behalf of its licensors. Namaste is entitled to notify its licensors of your use of this Site and, in the event of any breach by you of their rights and you are notified of their right to take appropriate action.
11. Messages sent by e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or corrupted. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of messages sent or received by e-mail over the internet in connection with this Site. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
12. This Site contain hypertext links to:
13. No third party is permitted to link any other web site to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
14. Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to Namaste and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without Namaste's prior consent.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Auspost are currently experiencing shipping delays. Please note that these are not factored into estimated timeframes.
For further information please click here.