Aerospaced Large T-Bar Pollen PressAerospaced NAMNEE10980
Genuine 240V Australian Model
Unlike some of our competitors we don't sell fakes or incompatible 110V units. When you shop at Australian Vaporizers you can rest assured you are getting the real thing.
Fast Express Shipping Available
Order before 3pm (AEST) and we will send your order out on the same business day. You can be vaping tomorrow if you live in an AusPost express zone.
No Hassle Local Warranty
Simply send us an email, and we’ll handle the rest!
We Are Actually in Australia
Don't be fooled by overseas companies who misleading advertise to be located in Australia. If they don't have an ABN number on their website then they probably aren't shipping your order locally. All our orders ship from Brisbane.
Out of Stock
Preorder Available! This product is on the way and will be in stock soon. Pre-ordering will let you receive yours as fast as possible because preorders ship first!
Regular Price: $59.95
Aerospaced Large T-Bar Pollen Press
This Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Pollen press is manufactured on CNC machines which makes this press an incredibly well machined tool for compressing pollen into a pellet. This could be the last pollen press you will need to buy - just make sure you compress your pollen every hour for a couple of hours and then let it sit overnight to harden.
Each Super Pollen Press w/ T-Handle is composed of the following parts:
- 1 x CNC machined aluminum T-Handle.
- 1 x CNC machined aluminum insert.
- 2 x CNC machined aluminum end caps.
- 1 x Gift/Storage Box.
- Unlike other "T" handle presses, this item features an aluminum insert that fits in the bottom so that no product will stick to the end cap.
- Finer and better threads. The use of CNC machines makes the threads on the barrel and caps more finely machined so that you can vary the compression on the pellet with more accuracy.
- This item is 4 3/4 inches in length (fully compressed) and 7 3/4" in length (fully extended). The barrel is 1 3/8 inchs in diameter (outside) and 15/16 inches in diameter (inside). The unit weighs weighs 10.4 ounces. You can compress a kake up to 3" long if you want!
- Simply unscrew the bottom end cap, place pollen into the unit, and screw the "T" handle until the kake is the proper compression. When ready, unscrew the bottom and top end caps and push out the pellet.
- Length (fully compressed): 121mm
- Length (fully extended): 197mm
- Internal Diameter: 33mm
- External Diameter: 35mm
- Weight: 113g
Rating & Reviews